Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Interview Strategy

What would you do to prepare for the interview? How would you answer the following interview questions: 1) Name your three biggest strengths and weaknesses 2) We have 24 candidates, why should we choose you?


I know that for an interview first impressions are everything. You need to look like a business person, clean shave, nice shirt and no jeans or sneakers. Make sure you make eye contact and have a firm handshake, let the person know that you are not some run of the mill. Also make sure that you are prepared beforehand and try to anticipate the questions beforehand so you won't get caught stuck on one.


My 3 strengths are that I'm confident, always put out 100%, and have a really optimistic attitude.
My 3 weaknesses is that I don't like dealing with rude people, am impatient at times, and can be cocky.


I always do my best, I believe that having pride in oneself is one of the most important things. Taking pride in always doing a good job and never doing things half-hearted. I also have a really good attitude and tend to look at the cup as half full.

No comments:

Post a Comment