Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Academic & Career Goals

Right now I'm just trying to get my g.e. and transfer to a four-year college like San Jose State or San Francisco State and continue my education there. Since being an engineer is what I have set as my major right now all I have to do is get my Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering which requires taking four math courses of calculus, probability and statistics, chemistry I, physics I,II, digital logic, electric circuits I, II, physical electronics, Introduction to Microprocessors, Linear Circuits and systems, Electromechanical Energy Conversion, Electronics I , II, Electromagnetic Fields, Materials Science, Thermodynamics. It sounds really complicated but the money is worth it.
I already have some hands on experience working with electricity and have some people that my family knows that are engineers and know that I have some experience under my belt so it won't be too hard to get an internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment