Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Conclusion

So far I'm taking classes at Mission College and West Valley College and I planned on only staying 2 years before transferring to a 4 year college but now I'm going to have to take another year at community college since working full time and being a full time student doesn't really work out that well. I'm going to take as many classes as I can before moving on so that way I can take advantage of the extra year that I'm staying at Mission College. So by the fall after the next I'll be attending a four year college, either San Jose State or San Francisco State and complete my degree on engineering.

Electrical engineers are the ones that make our lives easier. Where would we be without electricity? We wouldn't be able to turn on a light bulb or listen to our iPod's which most of us can't live without. Electricity has become a necessity to our lives and they are the ones that keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment